Dan and I hope this note finds you and your organization well in this challenging time. SRS is closely monitoring developments related to COVID-19, including information and guidance published by healthcare authorities around the globe, including the WHO and CDC, as well as state and local authorities.
Stark Raving Solutions is open for business. Much of the work that we do for you can still be handled by SRS with our teammates working remotely. We continue to conduct projects on jobsites outside of the Kansas City area. There are, however, emerging situations where maintaining a Kansas City area office is not permitted or advisable.
What does this mean for you?
- Based on the Stay-At-Home order issued Mar. 22, we are closing our offices in Lenexa until the order is lifted. However – all of our operations will continue remotely.
- SRS will still accept equipment deliveries at our location from 10:30 am – 5 pm.
- SRS will continue to take orders for new equipment and services. We will work with you to schedule onsite installations. Please call 913-383-0243 option 1 or email [email protected].
- We will continue to answer all Help Desk calls via phone support at 913-383-0243 option 2 or [email protected].
- If a new system or tech support is needed for online streaming and needs to be done before the order is lifted, we will send a technician to your site as long as the Social Distancing Requirements contained in the Emergency Public Health Order issued in Johnson County are met:
- No more than 10 people may be present during the installation.
- Our technician(s) must maintain at least 6 ft. distance from other people.
- We ask that all disinfecting guidelines issued by the CDC are followed by the customer. Our team will bring appropriate disinfecting materials so that the jobsite can be kept safe. This may include a mask if appropriate.
We will update you as this situation evolves. Thank you for business as we all work hard to navigate through these challenging times.
Jess and Dan Stark
Stark Raving Solutions